Transmission Repair and Service in Elk Grove, CA
Automatic Transmission Repair
Over the past 25 years, we have witnessed dramatic improvements in automatic transmission technology: improved fuel efficiency and reliability have been the result.
However, improved gas mileage and powertrain performance are achieved through greater complexity. Therefore, our technicians are educated in electronic diagnostics and automotive computer systems as well as fundamental hydraulics and mechanics.
Many transmission-related problems can be corrected with minor adjustments or repairs. However, a serious transmission malfunction may require an overhaul. Our Service Manager is available to help you find the best solution
A complete transmission rebuild often includes the following:
- Complete removal and disassembly of the transmission.
- Replacement of all gasket and rubber seal components.
- Replacement of friction clutches
- Inspection of planetary gears, drums, and other components.
- Diagnostic checks of electrical components
- Quality repair, re-installation, and performance testing.
Standard Clutch Repair
Running into problems with your manual transmission? Don't worry, we can solve your problem while it is still small. Either call or bring your car in as soon as you feel something isn't right and we will make the adjustments and corrections before they escalate into serious problems.
Elk Grove Transmissions fixes all foreign and domestic automobiles including heavy-duty clutches for trucks and SUVs.
Call us soon when you begin to experience manual clutch problems and we will help you to avoid future problems before they occur. And if the repair is already in need of a major repair we will provide clean and organized service to help get you back on the road as soon as possible.
Standard Scheduled Maintenance
Elk Grove Transmission provides scheduled maintenance for your vehicle protection and your driving comfort. Our goal is to help you avoid the pitfalls of transmission service neglect and to show you how regular service can literally add years to your transmission's life.
Transmission Services normally include:
- Fluid flush and replacement
- Installation of new quality filter
- Pan gasket replacement
- Visual inspection of critical hot spots
- Checking for and tracing fluid leaks
- Service road test to check for preventative maintenance issues
Elk Grove Transmission provides wholesale service for general automotive repair shops as well as commercial repair facilities. If you manage a car dealership and need to provide quality service to your inventory before they leave the floor Elk Grove Transmissions is an excellent source to keep your workflow smooth.
- Exchange Units
- Complete Overhauls
- Removals and Installations
- Diagnostic Trouble Shooting
We keep your company vehicle fleet working for you.
- Discount Pricing
- Organized Service Programs
- Quick Turnaround
- Preventative Maintenance
- Flexible Terms
- Working Relationships